We closed on June 27, 2008, at closing, paid interest for July to be paid for August payment, therefore we would pay Sept 1, 2008.

August 5, 2008, we get a call from Wells Fargo that we are delinquent on out account for August pymnt. They said they recd pymnt of $678 and some cents but do not accept partial pymnts , please submit payment in full.

I tried to explain to them about closing, offered to fax them our loan documents stating Sept 1, to be the first pymnt. They declined, a couple of weeks later, we receive copies of those documents along with the wrong document(no signature), therefore proving what we had stated!!

2 weeks later, still getting harassing calls and letters stating they would like to helps get caught up!! Said that it would take them 90 days to fix the problem, which only took one of their employees to screw up in 90 seconds!!

It is now 9/11/08, still not fixed, they took Sept pymnt and applied it to the August delinquent payment!! HOLY SMOLLY!!!

Isnt their no protection for the consumer???

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

You are aware the broker is responsible to ensure funds were transferred to your servicer right? Because even if your servicer can prove you are right and paid the money at closing with that agent or company you need to be calling the broker directly (Even if the broker was from another division of WF) Your calling the company that services the loan as it was transferred to them. Thus the company that transferred the loan to them needs to get you your money...and take care of your credit reporting in hand with your current servicer.