I hit hard times, like everyone else, due to the economy. Place on Disability, lost my job due to the economy and down sizing and I reached out to Wells Fargo Home Mortgage for help so I don't lose the house that I have worked so hard to get and keep. found out that Wells Fargo sold my load to Bank of America which is totally screwing me all the way around.

It's been 7 months to date. I have complied with every request, update, etc that Wells Fargo has asked for. The 800 number for Loss Mitigation, that you call for assistance, is a JOKE! The agents have no authority, no internal connections, everyone of higher authority either won't take the calls or direct the calls, the agents either can't read the records or don't document them clearly and effectively so the next person is clear.... and the processors and negotiators don't even put their contact number in the file and the agents have no way of reaching out to them internally when the customer calls back.

I have been told that I am in review, status is active, processor is reaching out, negotiator is reaching out and recently that I should have received a "welcome" call to discuss the terms of my modification. NONE OF WHICH CAN BE CONFIRMED OR HAS HAPPENED TO DATE. And again, these agents cannot help nor can they find someone internally to answer or clarify the process. I get the same old story....the apologies and they understand how I feel...AND my favorite "I will send and ESCALATED email and someone will reach out to you." ALL OF WHICH IS B.S!

Yesterday, I was told to fax a request to have a processor call me, which I did. Today, I follow up with a phone call to find out that in lieu of a phone call a 3 page letter has been mailed out to me today.

I find a few things hard to swallow.

* I know 3 other clients with same loan structure, sold to B of A, and they have been helped.

*I pay close to $3500.00 a month mortgage for 4 years on this house and they don't even have the courtesy or respect to actually make a few minute phone call to me to clarify what is going on.

*The Loss Mitigation Department was set up to assist and field problems and concerns, yet I was told by an agent that they only note the accounts and have no way of connecting to anyone else to hlep.

*The agents either don't document or cannot read the documentation that is in the file.

*The managers, Team Leaders and Sr. Representatives refuse to take calls from the customers, leaving the agents to take the brunt of the hostility. That is not fair to either the agent or customer!

*WF infrastructure, for being such a large operation, is absolutely HORRIFYING.....

People are in jeopardy of losing their homes. I would think WF would set up a functional operation to effectively assist customers in need and who are under tremendous stress because of this.

This is so not cool ! ! ! ! If their homes were on the line, I am sure they would want someone who is effective and consistent to jump in and help... None of which WF seems to be.

Comments

#205606

You two I guess work for WF. I was delayed into foreclosure by WF because they lied through a short sale process.

I did everything requested, including stopping payments to allow them to place me into short sale status. I had a very acceptable offer within a week. They sat on it, claiming the same exact stories as above for 3 months until the buyer pulled out.

BY then they sent a letter of foreclosure.

I would have made the payments if they had said too, I could afford it - but they lied. They are scamming.....

#205289

I would be very interested in joining a lawsuit against Wells Fargo. I have jumped through all their hoops and they can't even contact when additional information is needed, when they deny my application.

I have been working on this for over 7 months and haven't even made it to the "trail payment" part yet. My processor hadn't looked at my account for over 60 days, then when I complained suddenly it was denied.

I'm going in for round 3...

any lawsuits going... I'll join in!!!

HELLO PEOPLE???~!!!!! EARTH TO YOU GUYS!!! JOIN THE LAWSUIT! GOOGLE WIGOD VS WELLS FARGO AND CONTACT THE ILLINOIS BASED ATTORNEY!

this is a lawsuit AGAINST WELLS FARGO!!! for HAMP!!!!

JOIN IT NOW!!

GOOGLE THIS:

wigod vs wells fargo

contact the attorneys

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

YOU CAN STILL SUE THEM FOR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS EVEN IF THEY HAVE SOLD YOUR HOME!

March of 2009 I started the modification process; throughout this timeframe I would routinely call provide updated paperwork and be told to wait patiently "a lot of people are trying to do this". In May of 2010 I FINALLY thought I was getting somewhere - to be told "hmmmm you have been in the process for a long period of time." I then found out I had been denied the initial modification, but I was being considered for others - keep sending in the documents.

Now recently I was sent documents for a modification - read through the documents - were we moved the missed payments to the end of the mortgage. Called into confirm that I didn't need to send some type of payment (contribution or otherwise) and was told no and promptly returned the documents within the requested timeframe. YEAH PHEW DONE-WRONG. The saga continues!!!!!

For the last three weeks I have been trying to get a consistent/ACCURATE answer from wells fargo - because I'm being told that I have to pay my sept payment early. Initially I was told it was a contribution payment and then the representative, when challenged, pretty much told me I was incompetent and all of these modifications are going to have contributions because she had years of experience and didn’t need to read any documents. Later, in speaking with her supervisor, it was determine that it was not a contribution but just needed to pay Sept payment now to close the deal. I asked where was this in the paperwork?

They couldn't tell me. I then called in again to see what answer I received from the next customer service representative. No, don’t need to pay now, just send in before Sept 1; would you like me to setup the payment?. Okay, fine; but no, since I didn’t know if I could trust the answer.

And I wasn’t confident that I paid in July would that payment really go to sept?-. Then I get an email stating that they have not received my documents. I then call back into the lovely customer service – and was told that they had received all the documents and I was good to go. I took the opportunity to ask about the payment - they ask when do I plan to pay - I stated probably end of this month(july)/mid next.

All is good. WRONG. I then get another call and I call back in and I am told that i just was a courtesy call about the payment. I then tried to get them to tell me when the payment was due they "thought" by Sept 1.

OF course, that made feel that i was getting accurate information - WRONG!. I played this game a couple of times - getting information, calling back in to see I would get the same information. And I thought I was good - Pay before Sept 1 to finalize the deal. TODAY I get a call stating I must pay be the 28.

TODAY is the 23. WHAT????? And like the wonderful customer service reps are at wells fargo - yes mam - pay on the 28th – “I advise you to pay on the 28th. Then I couldn’t resist the battle of general customer service skills.

Which I was then told that I should let THEM finish talking. They supposedly don't have supervisors on the floor to assist them – hmm I smell a fish. They supposedly don't have numbers to other departments to transfer you. I then hung up and tried again...this one again told me that yes the investment company wants payment by 28th.

I asked where was this in the documents that I signed – she couldn’t locate the information. She at least “faked” and email to someone – we shall see if I get a phone call from that. (keep in mind the representative before state that none was assigned to my account and she didn’t have away to connect with anyone on my behalf). I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Let my pain be a lesson to you. Keep records of your calls - names (what you can get of them and their wonderfully useless three digit identifiers) and conversations -you will need that information you lodge a formal complaint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have only just begun my word-of -mouth campaign. Customer service at wells fargo is lacking in customer service.

yeah it was bad enough we lost our business and i became ill.but wells fargo assured my husband that if he paid his 969,00 every month that everything would be okay.we just found out yesterday wells fargo sold our home

adrians

For those of you who disagree with my post. That is your right. Maybe you should take the time to read it clearly and/or respond to the posts that your comment belongs to

I am very frustrated with the fact that the Loss Mitigation agents either cannot read the file, do not document the file, provide incorrect information to the customer or the simple fact that they don't have internal access to the people who can help. Not to mention a WF agent told me that they are just glorified note takers.

That is not fair to the WF agent who is fielding calls from angry customers NOR is it fair for the customer to get the run around and be misinformed.

There isn't any follow up from WF and it is very disheartening, in a time like this, that someone couldn't return a phone call to explain where the file process is, if the Loss Mitigation agent cannot.

What can we do about the run around Wells Fargo gives clients trying to work with them!?

There are class action lawsuits already gearing up. Wells Fargo is under investigation for other charges from money laundering Mexican drug cartel monies to fraud charges stemming in Europe. They have just settled suits with the NAACP and are being sued by the City of Memphis for allegations of

redlining. They also settled or are settling suits with their ITT employees regarding overtime pay and other practices not santioned by statute or rules of ethical behavior. The misery that Wells Fargo is doling out to its own customers will eventually be addressed.

Bobby and Alana have made some valid points but it isn't their jobs to be the scammer police, or is it? Had Wells Fargo's policy just been to say no to customers asking for a

modification it would have been a better choice than stalling customers into default.

For those reading these blogs the most impressive suit that I have seen is Wigod V.

Wells Fargo. And Bobby and Alana, if you two represent the loss mitigation department at Wells Fargo, is it any wonder why HAMP is not working? I think you need to find other work.And that is my opinion of the two of you since you both think you have the right to judge. My opinion is that Wells Fargo is committing fraud, not adhering to RESPA, and

scamming its customers to make a buck. Have a nice day.

how would you feel if you borrowed me money and i told you sorry lost my job can you please just forget about that money? It makes me quite hysterical.

we aren't trying to take your homes. why would we want your house that is worth half the amount of money that the bank nows owes your investor who had invested their money in us to provide to the scam artist who sold the property to you. i dont want to hear that we dont understand, you lost your job which isnt your fault due to the bad economy but you signed the agreement knowing that if you were not able to make that payment their would be consequences accordingly.i love the old they are ripping everyone off and helping no one. say that to the thousands of mortgagors who had received a modification.

did you ever simply think that because your financial situation does show the ability to support even a payment modified that it may not be thesible to stay in your home. sometimes you must walk away and admit things have gotten carried away and you may be in over your head. We too are in the same situation, many of my co-workers are in the same situation. Did laura engels father get buy a half a million dollar home and run up a few credit cards to survive.

I think you will be fine.

Has any one ever heard of an apartment? Have any of you ever heard that there may be a few road blocks in the highway we call life.

I think you will be fine.

Wow! I hardly believe that any of you have a clue how ridiculous your complaints are.

As i spoke to a client today, I thought to myself, do these people fully understand what loss mitigation is? Loss mitigation literally means to reduce loss. The catch to that? There is more than one party involved.

The process is to mitigate loss between all parties involved. It is not thesible that every mortgagor experiencing a difficulty making their contractual mortgage payment will be saved. Why some clients think that the principal balance of their mortgage should simply vanish is beyond me. Where do these people think the money came to pay for that $400,000 place they call home?

It obviously didn't drop out of the sky. Not only is wellsfargo involved but there is also an investor that invests "their" money. Tell me that you would hand over millions of dollars because some *** wife cant get a job for $9/hr, heaven forbid that his wife work for even close to minimum wage. Quit the ***, quit complaining about the time frame.You didn't fall behind on your mortgage payment by thousands of dollars overnight so what makes you think that we can pull you from the hole you dug overnight.

We are not ups we do not offer overnight delivery. I have read the complaints indicating that if we were in the same situation we would want someone to help us out, WE ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION and you know what we do about it? We take this job doing what we love w/ very low pay to help a bunch of ungrateful mortgagors and move into apartments. Get off of your high horses and join the real world.

Quit charging your cards and take a really hard look at your situation. You cant always keep up w/ the johnsons and really is all this stress worth living up to your peers?

I rec'd a modification in '09, been in good standing for over a yr, I called to inquire about the deferred 4-6 mo payments I heard about on the news, is part of the stimulus, I called WF in May, they didn't have it in place yet, I called back in June, that rep. knew nothing about it but said I qualified for the remodification again, the paperwork never came, 3 calls later the Supervisor in the Loss Mitigation Dept.

says I need to contact my postal carrier!!! However my add is correct, I always get my monthly statement, I was also told I qualified again & not to send in the June Payment, my new loan pmt. would start in July or Aug., I received no paperwork...again, now they sent me 2 threatening letters stating if I set up mortgage counseling I will have 30 days to do so and might possibly get another 30 days awarded to me otherwise they will take action against me for being delinquent. I was current until they told me not to pay June & wait for the new paperwork of the remod.

I did not request but they were giving me to help. Now I am screwed, they offered me an appology, won't own up to the fact they pushed me into this situation. I fell for it hook line & sinker. I will not stop fighting, I will take this to every news channel, online chat room, Oprah, News Radio until they find a way to make my loan current again due to their twisted way of making me default on my loan.

Anybody else out there who has experienced this please comment, I smell a class action suit! This is clearly fraud.

Offer help, advise you into delinquency, and say, oops you were given incorrect information, too bad. Now I have to fax Demoine and beg for them to do something, I was offered no phone # or person to speak with above the Supervisor, who also had the gall to tell me I chose not to pay my mortgage payments.

997pitboss

i am going to court today to find out if i am losing my home. i have lawyer now, but i don't even think he gets the wide scope of this.

i would think that this would be a nation-wide class action lawsuit. i am so pissed off that obama gave billions to these banks, it was after they got their bailout that they really started to screw all of of over. i don't get it, i just want to pay my mortgage and keep my home.

i don't know why they would want it. it's a small house, i've been in it for ten years and will need work to get what they want for it.

An absolute terrible company, They Suck!!