I have been with WFHM since 2006.From the beginning there have been problems.

The At closing we were told we needed to pay an extra charge to receive, our, loan. Then we discovered they broke our loan into two loans with the second loan carrying a 12.75% rate. They have incorrectly held payments and have reported to the credit bureaus that we have many late, payments so my credit is ruined. The Whatever issue we have had with them it, takes speaking to a minimum of four people to still, not, get the problem corrected.

I have been told I am. Not allowed to. speak to a supervisor, and I have been hungup on and to date I still have fees on my account that I do, not owe. At one point when I called about an issue I was.

told. My home had been. foreclosed, on, only to speak to someone else who. tells.

me that Isn't true? I Everytime I call I am told a different story from each person. I. speak with.

I have paid thousands in extra fees. I. still owe almost as much as I did originally. They will not refinance me because I am underwater.

The list goes on and on.I Stay away from this very crooked company.

Review about: Wells Fargo Refinance.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

IanGTO

I HATE WELLS FARGO :( :( :( :(

I need to find an excellent lawyer who will work on contengency and sue the pants off of them I have been ripped off for so much money by them.Now, they do not even credit my payments or send me a statement.

I keep paying anyway and they keep steeling my money.:( :( :( :(