On 1010 WINS news radio; I have heard very negative press related to their living up to their end of compliance with the Federal Government's legistlational LAWS that have been decreed, within the wake of the Real Estate bubble, etc.

Moreover, and only as most recently as three days ago, I have also seen MSNBC, CNN, et al documentaries that also and without any shred of doubt; FULLY SUPPORT THE PRE-ALLEGED CLAIM that, WELLS FARGO BANK, their subsidiaries; and affiliate banks; are obfuscating their borrowers rights to LOAN MODIFICATIONS; but are far moreover exploiting any loop hole that might might be presently be sustained in order to; OUT-RIGHTLY AND LEGITIIMATELT STEAL THE PROPERTY right from under the quite unfortunate borrower's possession.

I was most fortunate to have been recipient to a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT'S law firm within the last few days; who are most gregariously enthralled to utilize my far more diminutive, DOCUMENTED TRAIL OF EVIDENCE, to augment their majoritative litigants claims. In fact, I am almost beside myslef, due to their promissory claims that due to the contrasting ubiquitousness to my own personal peril and almost mockingly contrast of a mere several hundred dollars in default (which are requited to be remanded to the BACK END of my mortgage agreement), that all the undue suffrage as has been inflicted by WFHM; to the by far more abysmal and out of work people amidst foreclosure; shall even guarrant me a court ordered reward far in excess of my obligatory Pay off; but in fact; a very handsome profit as well....

To their chagrin, as well as to also my mortgator benefit; I would only care to juts get back on track. THEY HAVE HOWEVER, ELIMINATED MY MORTGAGE INTERNET LOGIN ACCOUNTANCY, ACCESSIBILITY, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE'S EXTENT TO ANY DISCLOSURE LET ALONE CAPACITY FOR ASSISISTANCE IN RECTIFYING MY SITUATION; AND HAVE MOST CRIMINALLY EXPLOITED STATE LAWS TO JUSTIFY THEIR SOLE INTENTION IN ALL OF THE 50 STATES:

TO STEAL YOUR HOME FROM UNDER YOU FOR A PROFIT!!!!!!!!

Review about: Wells Fargo Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments