Hello All,

I too was "p****d when I saw that nice CHARGE on my account!I called the MBR Shield number associated with the transaction and the guy tried to fast-talk me and tell me it was a WONDERFUL THING that I had and ignored my comments.

I told him "TAKE THIS CHARGE OFF! I DID NOT AUTHORIZE IT!" He commenced to telling me that he couldn't but wouldn't charge anymore. I called Wells Fargo directly 800-869-3557 - PRESTO! Money back immediately and a fraud alert.

Crazy world we live in.

Thanks Wells Fargo for LISTENING and taking my complaint SERIOUSLY and acting IMMEDIATELY - there was going to be trauma if they'd brushed me off - I was set to call the FTC and email my Senator, State Rep and the Banking regulators.Yes indeed.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

John G. Stumpf, C.E.O Wells Fargo

1090 Chestnut St, Apt 12

San Francisco, CA 94109-1230

HOME PHONE # (415) 346-8543

Call John at home and tell him that you don’t like frivolous phone call from Wells Fargo. If enough people call him at home he might start to understand!

Turn about is far play