Well Fargo is having FINANCIAL problems.GET YOUR MONEY OUT OF WELLS FARGO BEFORE YOU LOSE IT.

You may not realize this but they are actually leveraging your money as we speak for there own gain, what happens is they freeze your account and document these funds as there own to make it look like to the stock holds they have deposits that they don't. WELLS FARGO IS ALSO BANKING WILL ARMS DEALERS AND THEY KNOW THIS Wells Fargo is not the sweet bank on the corner. For example I made my mortgage payment with them on the 4th it wasn't until the 24th that my payment was posted to the account, however the funds came out of my checking account on the 4th...where did these funds go since they where not applied to my mortgage. Well guess where they sat for 20 day, in a holding account.

I called them 5 times and asked them to post my payment it wasn't until l I call the owner of the mortgage HUD (FHA, our government) and told them Wells Fargo is holding my money and I am sure you would be happy to get paid.

Wells Fargo finally posted my payment a few days later.Someone please explain that one.

This person wrote the review because of "sad that wells fargo is a thief. " of wells fargo checking account from Wells Fargo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Wells Fargo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was are rude and suck, corupt and rude representatives. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments