Wells Fargo and I have been going rounds.They told me that I am responsible for whatever happens to my account, which is false in the highest sense.

If you don't authorize any transactions on your account, according to them, you are still accountable. NOT TRUE!!!! YOU CANNOT BE LEGALLY LIABLE, IF YOU DON'T AUTHORIZE ANY TRANSACTIONS ON YOUR ACCOUNT...I HAVE TRIED TO REASON WITH THEM, BUT I GUESS IT IS TIME TO TAKE MORE ACTION. They have refused to give me any correct information....They have decided to call me a fraudster, because I supposedly know the person, and gave out my account information.

False. I did no such things. They have no clue as to what they speak of. They say my account was negative $3.43, before a fraudulent deposit went into my account.

They tell me it was done at a branch, which is false.If it was made at a branch, I could not view the check image online.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wells fargo banking service. Wells Fargo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wells fargo banking service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wells Fargo.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments