I purchased a washer and dryer from a local business who issued a credit card and uses Wells Fargo Financial. I was glad because we have been happy with Well Fargo to date, having used them for two mortgages, two checking accounts, a credit line, etc.

My initial contact with Wells Fargo Credit was when their Collections Dept. contacted me to scold me for not making a payment. I explained that I hadn't received a statement and was rudely told that it had been mailed. When I asked what my options were, I was told that I need to make a payment immediately and it would be best (to maintain my good credit) if I made it over the phone with the Collections representative.

I made the payment and, much to my surprise, when I finally received a statement there was a $10 charge for the payment. Since I hadn't been told about it, I immediately contacted Wells Fargo Financial.

What this area of Wells Fargo doesn't know about customer service could fill a book! Although they credited me the $10, I was informed that this was a one-time credit only since it "appeared" that I was not informed of the charge.

I explained that if their representatives would do their job correctly I would be calling at all!

Their primary goal seems to be to belittle the customer and make things difficult!

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments