I TRADED IN MY 5.25 NEG AM LOAN FOR A 8.53% LOAN WITH WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL BANK...WHAT A *** I WAS!!!...THEY PAID OFF SOME DEBT, BUT CHARGED ME 28,000 IN LOAN FEES, AND DOUBLED MY PAYMENT.THEY APPROVED THE LOAN KNOWING I COULDN'T MAKE THE PAYMENTS DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS.

THEY MAKE BAD LOANS, ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY..NOW I AM FIGHTING THEM TO SAVE MY HOUSE FROM THESE LOAN SHARKS. THEY SCREW EVERYBODY, BUT ESPECIALLY BLACKS AND MINORITIES!!

I AM DEDICATED TO HELPING PUT THESE BASTARDS OUT OF BUSINESS THE SONNER THE BETTER!!!

Review about: Wells Fargo Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Craig, I guess this is what WellsFargo does to military indiv cause they have a lot of military accounts.My son had the same problems.

After having vehicle and paying for 4 years, he still owes 17,000 for orig 19K. Then we tried to get a payoff, non for 3 years. Drop lien and then repo/stole vehicle after 2 years no contact. U 2 should write a complaint 2 Federal Trade Commission.

May enough complaints and they will do something.(Maybe wishful thinking).

This bank is full of unscrupulous bastards!They constantly harass me that my daughter's car loan is late.

Sending mail and phone calls non-stop. I get on-line to review her account information and even their records indicate she is current. They put unnecessary insurance on her vehicle without contacting her, trying to charge her extra, until she proves she already has her own insurance. They take extra out of her account for her payment.

Her payment is $345 a month and sometimes they take a double payment and then act like it was her fault when her account didn't have enough to cover it, charging her another fee. I hope Wells Fargo folds and another banking company with some morals buy's these idiots. They are ridiculous and deserve to be out of business.

My daughter is in the military, serving our country and this is how she is treated.Sickning!

Monroe Township, New Jersey, United States #24252

As far as I am concerned that is much better than your neg am loan.You will at least now pay down the loan instead of owing more than what it started at.

No one forced you to take the loan that was offered.

I would bet you didn't eliminate your debt after it was paid off.You need to learn to manage your money.