I wouldn't recommend Raymour and Flanigan to anyone, especially since one has to deal with Wells Fargo Financial.

I paid off this account in October and received a statement indicating I owed nothing more on this acct. Then in December received another statement saying I was "slightly late" and charged a late fee of $10.

I want the word out there about this company and their underhanded business practices. I will never do business with Raymour and Flanigan as long as they continue to use Wells Fargo Financial.

I depise this company.

My sister has had problems with them, as well. For about the same thing, making bogus charges.

Review about: Wells Fargo Account.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Painesville, Ohio, United States #7235

I feel that Wells Fargo is discriminatory on the basis that I do not work.I do get an income because I am disabled.

Their decision was based on a credit report "but the reporting agency played no part in their decision". Make up your mind WFF. Give me some specifics then. My credit report isn't perfect, but I scored over 6hundred.

I know I'm not the only one complaining.The way the banks are failing, you'll need the average consumer soon WFF.