I wouldn't recommend Raymour and Flanigan to anyone, especially since one has to deal with Wells Fargo Financial.

I paid off this account in October and received a statement indicating I owed nothing more on this acct. Then in December received another statement saying I was "slightly late" and charged a late fee of $10.

I want the word out there about this company and their underhanded business practices. I will never do business with Raymour and Flanigan as long as they continue to use Wells Fargo Financial.

I depise this company.

My sister has had problems with them, as well. For about the same thing, making bogus charges.

Review about: Wells Fargo Account.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Painesville, Ohio, United States #7235

I feel that Wells Fargo is discriminatory on the basis that I do not work.I do get an income because I am disabled.

Their decision was based on a credit report "but the reporting agency played no part in their decision". Make up your mind WFF. Give me some specifics then. My credit report isn't perfect, but I scored over 6hundred.

I know I'm not the only one complaining.The way the banks are failing, you'll need the average consumer soon WFF.

Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Wells Fargo - Customer Care Review Wells Fargo "I've been on hold for over 30 mins ! Now almost a hour !! Just to talk to someone ? What kind of bank is this I'm totally going to..." Read more Wells Fargo - Same Check # allowed to post twice Wells Fargo "On July 1, 2016 I wrote my check for rent check number #1653 for $1519.00, I flew out of town the same day 4th of July trip. I was in..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more