I get called daily at least 10 times if not more to find out when I will be making a payment.I get different answers every time about how much I owe.

Yes it is my fault I'm behind, but the constant harassing phone calls and the rudeness that comes with it is ridiculous! They have charges for every little thing payment wise, so I pay cash at a branch but that doesn't always post right away so the phone calls don't stop.

With all the extra fees and late fees I owe even more.I have never worked with such a bad company!!

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Look into the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).This act states that they may only contact you once every 3 days to collect.

If they are unable to speak with you but are given the opportunity to leave a message they should do so our else forfeit the chance to call again for a few days.

If you are able, document their calls you should do so.Also, educate them on the FDCPA and let them know if they continually harass you, you will be seeking legal advice which, if pursued, could result in them being forced to write off the loan.

Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more Ge Capital - "DEADLY DISEASE" Ge Capital "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..." Read more Ally Bank - Repossession made the repo mans choice?!?! Ally Bank "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more