I get called daily at least 10 times if not more to find out when I will be making a payment.I get different answers every time about how much I owe.

Yes it is my fault I'm behind, but the constant harassing phone calls and the rudeness that comes with it is ridiculous! They have charges for every little thing payment wise, so I pay cash at a branch but that doesn't always post right away so the phone calls don't stop.

With all the extra fees and late fees I owe even more.I have never worked with such a bad company!!

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Look into the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).This act states that they may only contact you once every 3 days to collect.

If they are unable to speak with you but are given the opportunity to leave a message they should do so our else forfeit the chance to call again for a few days.

If you are able, document their calls you should do so.Also, educate them on the FDCPA and let them know if they continually harass you, you will be seeking legal advice which, if pursued, could result in them being forced to write off the loan.