Additional Fees

I have ALWAYS paid my account early/on time and have been with them more than 5 years. I recently received a notice claiming I was overdue?

I called and the RUDE, ARROGANT Rep barely addressed THEIR error, but wanted to know how I was making my next payment, which isn't due until 9/10 and today is 8/30. WELLS FARGO IS AN UNRELIABLE COMPANY. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THE STAFF IS POORLY TRAINED AND EXTREMELY IGNORANT STAFF.

This woman, and I use that term loosely, was screaming at me on the phone as I told her (for the third time), I was going to pay as I always do. She went on to tell me about providing my bank information to "take care of this today" with no regard for the purpose of my call; I even reminded her my next payment was not due yet but she was adamant about collecting TODAY as if her life depended on it. WELLS FARGO IS AN AWFUL COMPANY ---DO NOT USE THEM.

I will soon pay off my loan and barring anymore errors on their part, will never call them again. GOOD RIDDANCE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Loan.

Wells Fargo Cons: Customer service experience.

Comments

#1220620

I have not heard from anyone from Wells Fargo but based on all the bad press about unlawfully creating ficticious account, it's not surprising