A deposited check after a few days the amount showed as a credit.On the 1st my husbands disability check was deposited.

My debit card could not be used on New Years day because it is invalid. Went to the Wells Fargo bank today to find out my account is frozen! The first check deposited was fraudulent. I didn't know that until today.

Now my account is frozen and I can't have my money until they do more research. There are questions about why my husband's check was deposited into my account. I told the banker that when I opened the account years. The thing that made me mad was no one told me.

The bank decided what to do with my account and not let me have my money without so much as a phone call, email or letter.

As soon as I can have my money THEY are closing my account!Good bye wells Fargo!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of wells fargo deposit from Wells Fargo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wells Fargo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments