Pearland, Texas
2.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I went to the Wells Fargo Tower in fort worth texas to deposit 100$ when i put my money in the atm a notice popped up on the screen, it said that my money was jammed & couldnt be returned and to enter the amount that i deposited so the credit would go to my account . I typed in 100 the transcation closed , my card came out of the slot and a receipt was printed it only had the amount that was already in my account on it ..

as if i didnt make any transaction at all

I filed a claim immediatley just to be told i wouldn't be refunded for up to 10 days The wells fargo customer service reps were extremely rude and didnt even know what they were talking about. And instead of trying to help me with my problem or connect me to someone who could, they wanted to argue me down! Eventually after 2 hours i was connected to the claims center which was "closed" even though its only 1pm central time.

and since today is saturday i wont be able to speak to anyone until monday. After this problem is resolved im am definitely closing my account.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Deposit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

nmurphy95

did i mention since i only had a chance to put in 100 before the transcation closed and not 100.00 the atm techs are claiming i only deposited 1 cent? Yes because i dont have anything better to do than wait on hold all day