Dixon, Missouri

We have tried to get a modification with wells fargo and they deny us. They say we do not make enough money.

If I made more money I could afford my payments. This is a joke. My home is worth 100,000 dollars and I only owe 47,000 on it. I think they want my home to make money for their company.

Why else wouldn't they work with us to get their money. What is our President doing for US? People it is time we let our voices be heard about this company. I urge you to email your congressmen and Our president of the US.

Hard working families are being robbed of everything they worked their whole lives for.

They are kicking us when we are down instead of listening and helping. If you are in the same place we are go public about the company and I am right there to join you!

Comments

you are right the goverment can go to *** that is why we are where were at .thank you mr. bush and mr oboma and all you outher fen presadents and the goverment we work hard all our lives to give it all back yous wont ever get a vot from me again i hope this country open ther eyes to see what the goverment is doing to us hard working familes.

We found the story about your mortgage bank experiences very compelling and informative to our goals and would like to include it on our site. We are piloting a new website, You Bank Did What.com, a community portal focusing on all aspects of the current mortgage banking crisis. We invite you to send your story to:

frankiekfoster@gmail.com

Website Moderator

FYI:

"Settlement May Be Near In States' Foreclosure Probe

Five major lenders said to be talking to state prosecutors

01/04/2011 |

Mark Huffman l

ConsumerAffairs.com

"... the states will first ink settlements with BANK of AMERICA ~ JP MORGAN ~ CITIGROUP ~ WELL'S FARGO ~ ALLY FKA: GMAC MORTGAGE.

In October 2010, all 50 state attorneys general joined a single investigation of foreclosure practices after details of "robo-signing" and other mortgage company short-cuts began to surface in legal depositions. In 23 states a mortgage company official is required to read all foreclosure documents and sign in the presence of a notary that they have reviewed the documents and the foreclosure is justified.

"What we're looking at is five separate agreements with the five largest servicers," Iowa Attorney General Tom Miller, who heads the investigation, told the news agency. "We're still a ways away" from reaching agreements, he said. "We're working very hard to figure out what should be in the settlement."

If settlements are reached with the five major lenders, they would be the first so far. Miller said the five hold 59 percent of the U.S"

CALL and WRITE YOUR STATES ATTORNEY ASAP! FIGHT BACK AGAINST the HARRY POTTER'S at the GRASS ROOTS LEVEL ~ EACH ONE OF US DOING WHAT WE CAN FOR ALL OF US.

PS;

The 2 Bank Statements were NOT requested on the list!

I believe the staff is trained to use any and every device they can think of to the advantage of ***'s fargo.

In November of 20 10 ***'S FARGO

(I like that ! TY @RL!) finally submitted a list of 55,000 homes they had foreclosed on that had 'errors.' AKA: SWINDLE

@MC ***'S FARGO did the same thing to me. I had money in my Saving's Account that I had informed them was for my Feb Taxes. The staff sent my Mod Stater Kit back stating I did not supply them with 2 recent Bank Statements. They changed the deadline

for the end of this month ~ thus ensuring IF I didn't pay my mortgage by this week I would be one month behind.

I had no choice but to use my Tax money to pay my Jan mortgage. I would rather deal with my local Tax staff ~ than be another victim in the Belly of the Beast ***'S FARGO.

I WILL NOT LET THEM TAKE MY HOME OR MY GOOD CREDIT RATING!

I agree, Wells Fargo is playing games with the homeowners, I was denied because I had too much money in the bank, they counted my Tax return that was going to pay for my Property taxes, also I manage an account for my 90 year old mother, which I gave them proof and wrote them a letter of this situation, now they want me to use my mother's savings for their benefit. I can't believe this bank, they just want an excuse not to help you, does anyone know where I can complain about this?

Hells Fargo had no intention of modifying your loan.Been there,told me not to pay my monthly mortgage for three months.After not paying for two months,i got a foreclosure letter from Wells Fargo.Luckily,i had all three months mortgage to pay.My credit score went down 100 points as i was over 60 days late.Then they told me that unemployment is not considered income even though its taxable.Go figure.Hells Fargo it is.

If you would like to learn how to fight the fraud the may have committed in your mortgage documents, please go to endlessfrauddetection.com and see what they have to offer. If you like what you see contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com I have audits from them and the SEC pool audit is so damning my attorney says it's a slam dunk.

And no I can barely afford an attorney but finding one that actually gets it is far and few between.

They don't see any money in it unless you present an attorney with investigative work that slams the facts the court can't ignore. If you speak of a class action you can only use the fraud that is common to everyone in the class and all the other fraud that is not in common will not be addressed, would you not want to address ALL the fraud?

deedee66

:( email me at dee_holtmeyer@yahoo.com if you are having the same trouble as we are. We are going to do something to change it or at least go down fighting for what is right!

Im sure you all cant afford an attorney either but if we gather in numbers Im sure an attorney would support our cause and represent us! Dont let them take your home without a fight!!!!!!!!!!!!