Custmer survice.Or the lack of.

After spending the better part of an hour going through all the phone directerys and finally geting a very corduial person on the line Iinformed him that I had submitted all the proper paper work along with my new insurance company's documents Six weeks prior to my renuewel date. I was informed that my new insurance company was the insurrer of record but had not been paid, rusulting in a cancelation notice.Yet my old insurance company was paid the renewal with a 40% mark up.They acnoledged the mix up and said that the would issue a check to my new insurance company, but I was my burden to recover the money that they payed my old company 30 days in advance of it's renewal date. It's now wonder that the banking industry and the insurance company's are in as bad a shape as the are.

The just don't care about you and me, They just carry on, buisness as usual,and expect us to bail them out when they run out of excuses.Screw Wells Fargo

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

nrsrchd
#119220

You have a legal right to accurate accounting of your mortgage.There may be fraud in your mortgage that you were not aware of.

This is a common thing that Wells Fargo is doing these days and you are not the firs this has happen to. You can take that fraud and make those that broke the law pay rather than you paying them to defraud you. When the banks break the law they owe you money, it says so in the law. The way to show they broke the law is in auditing the paperwork.

A forensic audit performed by certified professionals can go over mortgage documents and find the violations of the law. Since a crime may have been committed you need to treat the paperwork as such. From an audit then a letter asking for more information or a rescission letter asking for the return of all money paid in. From there litigation paperwork can be created ready to file into court.

They do not want their violations of the law before a jury of 12 homeowners who may wonder if they were defrauded as well. See all the "mistakes" they make like losing document etc may be more than that, it may be intentional which is fraud. endlessfrauddetection.com contains example after of example what the law says when it come to mortgages.

If the people are going to take back this country we need to do it one home at a time with the law.Once you have read the law and desire to see those that broke the law pay for breaking the law, contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com to start...