East Hampton, Virginia

I couldn't have a regular checking with Wells Fargo in NC. So they "generously" gave me what they call opportunity checking account.

So at first I'm grateful. Till I continuously am over drawn EVERY month for at least 2 months in a row. So naturally now am super careful watching every $ so I dont have to pay any late fees. Checking everyday my purchases.

Howbout I check and my account has a false add back amt. in the account. So I investigate. Calling my cell fone carrier to make sure that when it time my fone is paid ahead of time.

I have the confirmation sent to me and it is confirmed also by the representative that everthing is in order. Wells fargo gives this type of account to ppl who have had difficulty in the past only to put the $ back into the account so that I can continue to be overdrawn. How do you explain that I got down to $9, bill is paid then 2 to 3 days later my account magically has $66 in it? I believe that Wells Fargo wanted me to believe that I have more $ than what is actually there so that I can continue to swipe and pay late fees.

Not gonna happen. Sorry. Im finally on to them. What happened is they paid then bill then put the cash back.

Really?

Must have thought that no one was payimg attention. Getting rid of this account as soon as possible,

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Opportunity Checking Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Wells Fargo Cons: How they believe that ppl dont watch their account balances, Liars and deceptive practices.

• Crooked Practices