I had a wells fargo credit card with a high balance on it, I was referred to their payment assistance dept.What a joke.

You get a different answer every time you call or they call you. They harassed me constantly calling my cell phone continuously. I did get behind but they said they would work with me. Yeah right, continued to call and demand payment.

I recently paid the card off and when I called to make the final payment the guy who assisted me argued with me about my final balance. Now it was only a $4 difference but its my $4 and then I found out I was right I should have paid $4 less on my final payment. I called to make sure card had a zero balance and was told they owed me $4.

Go figure if I hadn't called would they have been honest enough to return my $4.Glad to be done with these greedy uncompassionate humans.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Wells Fargo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wells Fargo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo wells fargo credit card for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments