We had an automatic debit that was allowed to go through on our account for 600.00 more than our available balance at the time.The bank "made the decision" to let the payment go through because of our good credit history!

We asked why the payment did not just bounce, since there were lack of funds to cover that debit. The bank said on automatic debits, they will always go through regardless of the balance. SO... Thanks to Wells Fargo our family had a negative 600.00 account balance for a week.

We had to sell our patio furniture to cover our expenses until our next paycheck got deposited.

THEN Wells Fargo started hitting us with overdraft fees at 35.00 a transaction because other smaller debits had posted, but not completely gone through our account as well... They REFUSE to re-imburse our account for the overdraft fees!

I have never experienced such awful customer relations until Wells Fargo took over for Wachovia.They are the WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH PERIOD!!!!!

Review about: Wells Fargo Account.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Reno, Nevada, United States #880924

This is your fault, not Wells Fargo's. Take some accountability, loser.

FYI, it has nothing to do with your credit history, all banks do that.You should take a class on how to reconcile your check book, if you(yes YOU) over drew your account that much.

Hopefully you learned a lesson that ALL adults know...don't write checks your butt can't cash...literally in your case

Um, that is usually what any bank does. Keep better track of your finances and don't spend money you don't have, and you will be fine.

Here is the funny thing about this you had a 600.00 transaction inwhich you didnt have enough funds for so graciously wellsfargo allowed the bill to go through and now your mad at them.Lets think about the reverse if they didnt pay it you would call thme complaining that you now owe all these fees to the third party and boo hoo why didnt wels pay for it.

You are one of those awesome customers who are never at fault.

Get out your check book register and keep track of your own spending.Its not the banks fault your irresponsible.

The question is why did you have a $600 charge that you knew you didn't have the money for?