I opened a business account this morning to find out I was swindled and lied to about the type of account I had opened which was explained to me in a negligent manner - it was fined with nearly $90,000 I don't even have an income from a business all I needed was a regular Checking and Savings Account with my name and my partners names on the joint account because I explained we were going to purchase real estate as rental properties I was told I needed a business account I do not like being lied to and scammed with my money being held because ur a *** or can't be an honest up front employee

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wells fargo checking account from Wells Fargo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wells Fargo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments