Raleigh, North Carolina
1.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

We have had all our banking business with Wells Fargo for about 5 years now. Small business, personal, savings, two teen checking accounts and their savings and our home mortgage.

Never had a problem until a recent customer of ours bounces a check of over $15,000. It sucks and we have had to fight to get this corrected through legal litigation. But what is worse is the bank (loss prevention) not only froze all of our personal accounts, they took every penny, even the money belonging to our kids. But they have no problem taking the money that has been automatically been paying my kids from their jobs and not releasing their money.

What does our personal checking have anything to do with the business checking? Especially our kids' money?

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Checking Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#1020570

If you email Wells Fargo at socialcare@wellsfargo.com, they can have someone look into this, and perhaps help you resolve this situation.

#1020578
@Anonymous

I just got off the phone with them. They stated that they are sending a check with all of our personal banking funds.

I certainly hope so. I recorded the call so at least I have them recorded stating that this what they are doing.

It just doesn't seem right that all personal accounts are effected by a customer who wrote me a bad check. We did nothing wrong and are whole family gets punished.