Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Worst bank ever.Two years ago a branch manager from a nj location had allowed fake check to be deposited into my account they froze my accounts refused to release my paycheck and than closed my account.

Now two yrs later i go to see if i can open new account in fl where i live now no problems til 4 days later where once again im being penalized because of a branch managers error they froze my account saturday night so now i must wait til monday to get my money out.

This company has poor customer service and are thiefs in my option will never recommend this bank and i have family and friends who are leaving this bank cause of their actions.Dont know who is worse anymore wells fargo or bank of america

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of wells fargo checking account from Wells Fargo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wells Fargo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments