I make checks deposited on 17st Costa Mesa ATM machine they lost all my check they could not found it because they not took enough time to search it .After 4 week they send me a letter and say they destroy all the checks.

I talked to customer service the said Not them responsibility, that was shame the check was in the.customer have to sacrifice I have to come back to call my customer to ask them to writer me another check .becarefull when you put the check in the machine you might not see them again

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of wells fargo check deposit from Wells Fargo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wells Fargo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments