5.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

You should be happy that they froze your account.Chase Bank did the same to my account and I for one was happy that they did so.Someone was trying to remove money from my account without me being aware of this matter.I did not give anyone permission to remove any money from my account.I went thru the drive thru to withdraw some money and The cashier informed me that I had to come into the bank because someone had tryed to withdraw some funds from my account but did not have the proper I.D.So my account was flagged for fraud.It took about 6 mos.For my account to be unflagged.Every time I went to the bankiI had to go inside to make a translation on my account.I did not mind because of how quick the bank caught the person trying to go into my account.Also this person was my Ex-Sister-In-Law.We had the same name but not the same information.She got as far as changing my address to hers this is how I knew who tryed to withdraw from my account.But she could not show a I.D. or D.L. to withdraw the money.So I really appreciate JP Morgan Chase Bank for their fast reaction to this matter.Another thing I always check my bank account before I write a check.If your account is flagged you can also find out on your computer before writing a check.The bank will highlight the Concern and Have you contact them about the concern.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wells Fargo. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wells Fargo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Wells Fargo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments