3.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have a business line of credit from March 2000. It was originally threw First Union. Wells Fargo recently raised the interest from prime plus 1% to prime plus 3.5. I requested a copy of the note. When I received it, I found this was a fixed interest amount. When I called to complain, they said when they acquired Wachovia, (which got First Union) they could change the terms of the note.

Normally, when you buy a business, you cannot change the rights of a third party. Wells said they can change interest on a all notes that they acquired from a bank they acquired. That is BULL.

If anyone has had this happen to them, I would like to know.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "change interest" of credit interest and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Wells Fargo needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned credit interest in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wells Fargo.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Ge Capital - "DEADLY DISEASE" Ge Capital "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..." Read more Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more Ally Bank - Repossession made the repo mans choice?!?! Ally Bank "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...." Read more Wells Fargo - Review in Banks category Wells Fargo "I had an appointment at 4.30 pm with Wells fargo banker so that I do not get late for my another appointment at 5.15. I reached Wells fargo before scheduled..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more