Wells Fargo refused to accept our commercial deposit on Monday.They said the account was "blocked" and the owner of the account needed to come in and talk with the folks at the branch.

They kept us there over an hour only to inform us they couldn't help us. We had to call the "team". This account was originally established over 20 years ago with First Union, then Wachovia, then Wells Fargo. We have been in business for over 30 years with the same phone number and the same officers for over 20 years.

No phone call. No notice. Apparently, they were unable to locate records for the account (signature cards, personal information on the officers, etc.) and are holding US responsible for their inability to locate their own records. They sent us paperwork to fill out to restore their lost records.

It has been 4 days and the account is STILL blocked!

They could not confirm to us that they would not bounce checks.We will NEVER do business with this bank in the future!

Review about: Wells Fargo Debit Card.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more Wells Fargo - Wells (Hells) Fargo Corporate Rap Sheet - Don't be their next victim Wells Fargo "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL PAYPAL HAVE TIES THAT OTHER BANKS DON'T Ge Capital Retail Bank "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more