Stone Mountain, Georgia

I am disgusted with the clumsy Wachovia -> Wells Fargo conversion! I have banked with Wachovia and it's predecessor banks for 30 years, gone through a number of mergers/conversions and this is THE WORST!

Have you noticed that on the main Bill Pay screen they changed the Payee Name to whatever was your "nickname" for the account in Wachovia?. So you want to pay Georgia Power, oh no, it doesn't show up that way. You have to figure out what the nickname was and, oh, it is truncated so half of it is missing...or if you didn't have a nickname it shows up as an account number! Are they nuts? Or just very, very *** and arrogant? Customer service says you can't edit this, you have to delete and re-enter all of the accounts. Take it or leave it. Guess what? I'm leaving it!

It's ridiculous to have to read a 100 page document to transition to a different bank. I'm taking my business elsewhere and I'll bet I don't have too read 100 pages. And the extra 5 day lead time is the icing on the cake.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Account.

Comments

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

WISH I KNEW!!! I used bill pay to pay my rent on the 1st of November. Wells Fargo bill pay deducted my rent on the 4th and my landlord received the check on the 14th!!!

WORSE, Wells Fargo refused to honor their so-called "Bill Pay Payment Guarantee." THEY FLAT OUT REFUSED TO REIMBURSE ME FOR THE $50.00 LATE FEE CHARGED BY MY LANDLORD FOR LATE PAYMENT OF MY RENT SAYING IT WAS MY FAULT, NOT THEIRS!!

DISGUSTING SWINE!!!

IF YOU ARE THINKING OF USING WELLS FARGO FOR BILL PAY, THINK AGAIN.

i feel exactley the same i cant seem to get my own list of my payees addresses this is ***

I have also been with SC National/Wachovia/Wells Fargo for 35 years and I am leaving them because of Wells Fargo's BillPay system. They are not paying my bills on time. They need "5 business days", and I usually give them a few more, and they still don't deliver my payments on time.

They draft $1,500 from my account and float it for 20 days!! Why doesn't the SEC do anything about that?

I'm going to a local bank that will consistently pay my bills when I tell them too.

Bill Pay Strikes again...

I have been a customer of Wells Fargo for 20 years now.. Bill pay about 15 years.

Will prob leave Fargo now.

1.) Bill pay last year changed their memo fields to plain text only. Now you can use % or $ signs in your memos.. Seriously? That limitation in Financial notes? Was bothered by this but stayed on..

2.) I used to use the Address field in Bill pay payees to call my Creditors/Payees. Now they removed the view for the address AND PHONE NUMBERS for your payees.

It just says Address on file with no options to view the info.

WHAT THE @#%!^^ idiots :upset

Also,

Used to be fine with them as a bank... but that's it. I have 750 + credit rating and get *** (High) interest rate OFFERS.. no thanks.

I've been.with WF since 2009 and I have had any issues u.til I used their Bill Pay system for the first time on 9.14.12. I paid 5 bills that Friday expecting them.to be paid on Monday...Tuesday at the latest one of those bills being my internet which I use for online classes.

Monday passes, Tuesday passes, still no internet. I look o.line to see if the payment cleared and it did. Comes to find out WF sent paper checks to two of my payees and did e-checks for the other 3 without informing me that this could happen.

I called WF and the woman didn't seem to care that I thought their bill pay system sucks and that I wouldn't be using it again. I get my bills paid by removed if my money from effect and putting it onto a prepaid card and pay that way.

There is a way to add a nickname when you first set up the account, but I can't find a way to add one after the account has been set up. Any ideas?

Wells Fargo Bill Pay is wrecking my credit. It doesn't show what bills are due or when unless you find the tiny link on the side of the main bill pay page.

And then you have to pay each bill individually!!!!!!

I have children and a job, and I don't have time to pay bills like this. And I've never been late on so many bills in my life!

In fact, I don't think I was late on more than one bill in the 4 years I was with Wachovia. Wells Fargo doesn't even care that their bill pay sucks because they are more concerned with making money than they are with making people happy as customers.

hollins1

I really hate the fact that WACHOVIA was taken over by WELLS FARGO.And i really hate the fact that WASHINGTON MUTUAL was taken over by CHASE.IT should have been the other way around.I have alway's tryed to avoid doing business with WELLS FARGO and CHASE.BUT in the end i am with both.My home is with CHASE and MY vehicle is with WELLS FARGO.You talking about bad luck.BUT then i look at the situation like the LORD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.AND HE WILL SEE ME PAST THIS SITUATION.

well since my overdraft keeps kicking in after i pay my bills. whats up with taking the money out 5 days before the bill is due.

are u using my money in one of your accounts...forget that is wasnt like that when it was wachovia so im movin on.

maybe to the big bank of america that is if the bill pay is simple. if not i will try an little bank......see ya wells fargot

:( I too am leaving for the very same reason: Bill Pay. I don't know why they think the way they do it is a good idea.

Wachovia had a good thing going and now this new Wells Fargo structure is the sole reason why I am leaving. Oh yeah, I called customer service for help with "Send By Date" and "Pay By Date", NO HELP!!!

Thanks for the memories Wachovia. Wells Fargo, you will not be missed!