Medell, Antioquia
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

This is the worst banking experience I have ever had.I have a very serious problem that is costing me hundreds of dollars and a ruined vacation because the banker I called lied to me.

Now I'm in a foreign country with no access to my account and not a single Banker I spoke with can help me. Furthermore one of the bankers I spoke with told me there was no problems with my account and that no transactions were being declined however this was a blatant lie. Needless to say the other bank cards that I have Chase being one of them is giving me no problems whatsoever. I'm documenting it every step of the way and I will post everything on YouTube.

Wells Fargo has terrible customer service that will say anything just to get you off the phone. I confirmed with the supervisor I spoke with that the calls were being recorded and I will post said recording the second I get back to the States. Thank God I didn't rely only on Wells Fargo they are very unreliable and I would have been left in a foreign country if I did. Furthermore the customer service representative at Wells Fargo were more interested in what they couldn't do for me then what they could.

So if you want to be left high and dry when you need your money the most absolutely bank with Wells Fargo otherwise Chase is the best option.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wells Fargo. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wells Fargo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Wells Fargo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments