Hello my name is Kemal Alak i have been US. More than 7 month since first day i use your wells fargo today i went wells fargo at 4 pm. which is on andrews avenu Fort Lauderdale i need to get $5000 cash and give my driver licence and put my depit card pin everthing was okay and last time i got $4000 from same lady they know me then another guy came some question i answer then another lady they say we need you passpord i said if you need it why you did in tell me earler or last time.i have been wait like 15 minutes i feel bad they are very amateur and racial specially manager it was all about nationality.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wells Fargo. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wells Fargo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Wells Fargo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments