2.0

A personal check was deposited on Wednesday July 1 I was it would clear next day.It did not so i called and was their was a problem I was told several times check cleared but not deposited.

I called a branch manger she never worked on my acct in 3 days she had and not once even called me. I had to go to the bank and still nothing is being done about this. I am late on my rent , car payments,insurance ,groceries. And I keep getting told repeatedly that they are sorry and they can not compensate me for late fees that I have and still inquiring for wells Fargo error.

I was told the teller did something to my acct and they can not figure it out in no way shape or form is that my problem so why am I being penalized for someone else's error for failure to get the proper training.

And to be honest that does not sit well at all with me when it comes to MY MONEY!!!It was a deposited of $2,950 dollars.I

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of wells fargo banking service from Wells Fargo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wells Fargo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments