Davenport, Iowa
1.9

I had $15,600 deposited into my account...They told me after I had just been told that the first $4,800 was available to me...The next day...I go shopping...I got my cash back limot for the day...But i was stopped by the merchants system not letting me use my card and said to call customer service...I did so as was told...Was transferred to banks exrc office...Called and automated system said i was overdrafted of $4,021...I dont believe so...Why:? Because with what was put in my account and what i spent and even with overdraft fees...Would never add up to even close to that amount...Going on...The exec lady said that i had $12,000 available as from the night before...I was speciffically told the rest wouldnt be available until today...Got told i was going to have my accounts closed...And that that was the end of the story...Well today i have been waiting for a week Thursday and no Account closure paperwork in my mail box yet...Called today, thinking that someone might have access to information on why my account was on hold still...To no avail...They told me without speaking it in words...That they are above the kaws and regulations...I filed a CFPB Complaint the very first time because their system frauded me and let me overdraft $3.43... And i was told i was not being charged an overdraft fee for it...Well that didnt turn out as i had expected...They gave me a bunch of bank mumbo jumbo in letter form...And then "respectully" declines my request to be reimbursed the $3.43

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Banking Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments