Los Angeles, California

After my account was transferred to Wells Fargo from the purchase of Wachovia Bank. Everything went down hill.

The bank started to charge all new fee(s) to my account. After, making deposits into the ATM, before bank cut-off time for deposits. WELLS FARGO start charging my account with overdraft fees, even after funds were available for payment. I called customer service reps on a daily base and they would give me the run around, telling me that payments were posted before deposits were made, went to branch time and time again, spoke with branch manager(s).

got nowhere. finally fed-up and closed all my accts.

and went to CHASE BANK, which In my professional banking history is one of the best banks out there, in other words "WHO EVER HAS ANY ACCTS WITH WELLS FARGO BANK CLOSE THEM AND TRANSFER ALL YOUR FUNDS TO CHASE BANK".

LFE, MIAMI, FLORIDA 33166

Comments

I have accounts with Wells Fargo. After they took over Wachovia everything went down hill.

I have never had so much trouble with a bank...fees, charges and more fees and charges.

They are the worst bank I have ever delt with. Calling their customer service is a JOKE..no help, they do not care anything about their customers..it is all the might dollar and how much they can rip off from you..thier valved customer..LAUGH LAUGH.

I have...had...an account with them. For a month!

They charged me almost $13 because they had to transfer money from my savings to my checking. I was never told they do that. Most banks the checking and savings are joint....well not at Wells Fargo. Then my work direct deposit went in, then 2 other checks...all in the same day.

I woke Friday morning and checked my online banking. I had $241 available (becasue they took the 13 "I owed" them for using my own money). I then withdrew $200...that left $41 in my checking account. The checks I wrote totaled $30 something.

They are telling me I did not have enough in my account for the checks and are charging me 3 overdraft fees for 3 checks when there was money in there to cover them all and still leave me $6.82. This is the worst bank in the world. All they do is take your money and expect you to be ok. i spoke with the branch manager (in person) and he said their computers are never wrong and it was my fault.

I don't get how when at 8am on Friday it said my balance was $241 so I took out $200 and left plenty for all 3 checks to clear. I really wish someone would explain that to me because NO ONE in the bank could. I will never do any business with Wells Fargo. I wish they wold get shut down so no one would ever have to go through the BS they put people through.

All they do is take peoples hard earned money. Honestly how can they sleep at night?????

worst bank ever! in every other bank in the united states deposits are credited first, except wells fargo!

i told them ten times do not put large debits through first, but they do it to get more overdraft fees!

i am closing all accts. I hate wells fargo!!

We had confusion with a couple identical dollar amount 150 dollar checks. Somehow one didn't get deposited but it was assumed it did.

We spent money accordingly and we ended up having a bunch of small little dollar purchases, maybe totaling 50 dollars be over drafted. Well long story short they turned us being 50 dollars short into owing them 600 dollars with all their overdraft fees.

I hope the people of Wells Fargo are drug out in the street and beheaded. Its evil to kick people when they are down and take advantage of anyone who is in trouble.

Wells Fargo is a horrible corporation! Everyone should stop banking with them! These comments say it all - find a good local credit union that is part of a shared branching system and you'll never have banking problems ever again because local credit unions actually want their customers!

My husband and I had my Checking Account for 10 years . I had identy theift done on my checking account and Wells Fargo chut my checking account down.

They closed it and stoped me from using my ATM card with out any notice. They refused to give us another checking account and said they will report us as a "high risk".My husband and I are very upset about this to say the least .Wells Fargo did not stand behind us at all .

If someone reads this and can help me file a complaint please email me . Thank You becknermary@hotmail.com

I hate how wells Fargo always charge you for over draft n their online banking sucks!!! I hate that bank.. The worst bank ever!!!

Wells Fargo is really screwing their checking customers by trying to *** them for a 7 dollar monthly fee and a 1500 dollar minimum balance. Won't be the first or last bank to gouge their customers and public.

DO NOT CHECK WITH WELLS FARGO, the get away with ever they can like a little kid bank.

#452075

In reference to Miamafl: There was never any "new fees" when the transfer to Wells Fargo happened. The cut off for ATM deposits is 10pm. So if you deposited after then its credited to the net day. Debits always come out first before credits that why you were getting NSF fees. I'm also pretty sure that Wells Fargo was voted again top Bank in customer service for the PAST 3 YEARS!!!

Wells Fargo can not debit your account from another bank to fund the new account. There is physically no way possible. There must be some other info you are leaving out.

It seems the same problem most of you have is overdraft fees meaning a lack of money in your account. Maybe you guys shouldnt have a bank account anywhere if you keep trying to access funds that is not available in your account. All banks work the same. An overdraft incurs if your balance goes below zero and the amount is paid out.

#452074

mad19as86heck

Wells Fargo treats all of their customers this way, not just individuals, but business accounts as well. Here is a test, next time you are out at a social event, bring your experience with Wells Fargo into the conversation, I can guarantee you will get at least 4-5 other people who have had a bad experience with them as well. Here are a few examples:

Small business owner had a stroke, while he is in the hospital, his wife tried to make a deposit into his business account, they told her she couldn't do that. SHE WAS PUTTING MONEY IN, not trying to take it out.

Small doctors office, last 3 out of 4 deposits made in the local branch have been keyed in wrong, one was an error of over $1000.

If you try to get a mortgage modification from them you may as well give up before you start, its an exercise in futility.

When you do call and finally get past the machine to a real live person you will be lucky if 1 out of 8 representatives there will actually be able to help you. Most just pass you along to someone else.

I agree with you, if you have an account there close it and go to another bank, geez a coffee can buried in your back yard is a better option than Wells Fargo.

When Wachovia changed to Wells Fargo here in Kernersville, North Carolina, I was called by a Wells Fargo banker to assure me I was to be grandfathered where I did not need to do anything. Now after almost $100 into Wells Fargo Fees upon fees only after 45 days, ventured to the Kernersville, Wells Fargo bank.

The branch manager would not even take the time to hear how Wells Fargo changed dates and overdraft fees from my "Way to Save" Accounts. I must say, I have never been treated like this from anyone I have exchanged money. Kernersville Wells Fargo Branch should be ashamed of themselves professionally and morally.

Singularly and as a whole.

Don't bother to call Wells Fargo as every banker is either with a customer or away from his desk. The operator number says they are all busy.

no go to a credit union with your money,they are for the people by the people. you cant even talk to a manager or supervisor at wells fargo or asc(owned by wells) But I agree worst bank. Going to be one who has helped us all over a cliff

I'll not get into the detals of the nightmares I have experience with Wells Fargo Bank but they have nailed me several times, so in order to protect myself; I ask them to eleminate the overdraft service from my account. If you want a good advice DO NOT OPEN ANY ACCOUNT WITH THEM.

I've read this. "Here's how high-to-low check processing works: Say you have $50 in the bank. And suppose three checks come in on the same day: for $20, $15 and $45. The bank would clear the $45 one first.

That way, it could charge you a fee, of up to $35, for each of two checks bouncing. If it had cleared the lowest-amount check first, you'd incur only one bounced-check fee."

they are money hungry stiling money from honest people.

Wells fargo sucks! They drafted money out of my Navy Federal CU account because I was going to open up an account with them to have a local bank and after providing my debit card info so my new Wells Fargo account can be funded they closed the new Wells Fargo account by mistake from what the rep said and STILL drafted money from my Navy Federal Cu account and AFTER they closed the Wells Fargo account and stated they had no record of it and continued denying it EVEN THOUGH i had proof they did it and they weren't supposed to, they denied it saying they had no proof of it in their system and the money was "somewhere in lingo" when it clearly showed in my account they took it.

They requested I take my Navy Federal statements to a Wells Fargo branch and have a rep look at it. So i did but THEY STILL DENIED THAT THEY TOOK IT. I contacted the BBB and they said that I cant make a claim against it and that "Navy Federal will have to make a claim IF indeed they took it" It was unbelievable that a bank can take money from your account and not have a record of it in their system or their accounting system. They continue to deny it after the countless times I've sent them statements showing.

So Navy Federal reverse the debit since Wells Fargo continued to deny. WELLS FARGO NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM - THEY ARE CROOKS!