Worst bank I have ever worked for. Vice Chairman commented at annual meeting in Houston, Texas: "As a shareholder of this Bank, everyone should be doing exactly what [I] had been doing for the Bank". A month later my direct manager gone. Two months later the regional manager gone. Three months later Vice Chairman gone. Biggest revolving door in what is left of the banking industry.

As a banker that has worked for the larget banks in the world. Wells Fargo has zero respect for employees that do their work and generate profits for the bank.

I was stopped by an FBI agent in an airport in another state and interrigated. FBI told me they got a call from Wells, but could not detain me. FBI thought it was very strange for a bank to do this to an employee. This must be their new way of intimidation. Maybe Berkshire Hathaway may want to know how the bank handles their top performers of the bank.

Review about: Wells Fargo Manager.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

lordbenji29

Get a lawyer a sue them for all they are worth.

Wells Fargo Sucks Wells Fargo "This is all I have to say, just a great picture! lies and more lies, they ride the edge of honesty and dishonest. you would think that the banks would..." Read more Ally Bank - Auto Loan Review Ally Bank "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more Wells Fargo Wells Fargo "Wells Fargo declined the checks i gave to them to go in to my account because they claim they are altered or fictitous and that they were unpaid when..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more