On July 3 2015 I went into the bank to see about refinancing my car.The loan I have is currently with Wells Fargo.

I spoke to a gentleman whose first name was Forrest. The bank employee filled out all the papers and said I would hear back on Monday July 6 2015. I never heard back one way or another. Yesterday 7/17/15 I called and spoke to Forrest who said he would call me back in an hour(still waiting at 3:00 on Saturday.

I have never had an account at Wells Fargo and never will.

I think a bank should have enough common curtsey to call a customer back with some type of answer.If you are looking for a bank don't go to Wells Fargo unless you are into waiting forever and a day.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wells fargo loan. Wells Fargo needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wells fargo loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wells Fargo.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments