Salt Lake City, Utah

Well Fargo will go through the short sale process and at the same time give you foreclosure papers.You can have offers on your home that are more than the pay off and then they will employ delay tactics.

Related: Wells Fargo Mortgage Applications Take Forever and You Lose Your Deposit. Stay Away

Then they play the time game until finally they foreclose and auction off your home. They are the most dishonest bank I have ever dealt with and they need to be brought down! They play a game over a six month period to satisfy federal requirement like HUD counseling and a submitting paper work countless times. Heck, my original offer went up 15k making it more than the pay off.

This bank is receiving some federal incentives or why would it be to their advantage to foreclose? Prior to loosing my home I dealt with these people on a home equity loan. They built a two tier system into the loan that triggered fees and charges but there was no mechanism to advise the loan holder.

By the time it was all said and done my "line of credit" cost me 3k in hidden fees over a two year period.These are bad people, please stay away from them.

Review about: Home Mortgage Loan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wells Fargo Loan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.