Well Fargo will go through the short sale process and at the same time give you foreclosure papers.You can have offers on your home that are more than the pay off and then they will employ delay tactics.

Then they play the time game until finally they foreclose and auction off your home. They are the most dishonest bank I have ever dealt with and they need to be brought down! They play a game over a six month period to satisfy federal requirement like HUD counseling and a submitting paper work countless times. Heck, my original offer went up 15k making it more than the pay off.

This bank is receiving some federal incentives or why would it be to their advantage to foreclose? Prior to loosing my home I dealt with these people on a home equity loan. They built a two tier system into the loan that triggered fees and charges but there was no mechanism to advise the loan holder.

By the time it was all said and done my "line of credit" cost me 3k in hidden fees over a two year period.These are bad people, please stay away from them.

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more Pnc Bank - Locked out of Savings account while overseas! Pnc Bank "I have had some bad experiences with banks, but PNC really takes the cake. I am currently overseas in South America, and PNC decides to freeze my account (on May..." Read more Wells Fargo Sucks Wells Fargo "This is all I have to say, just a great picture! lies and more lies, they ride the edge of honesty and dishonest. you would think that the banks would..." Read more Wells Fargo/America's Servicing Company: Criminals! Wells Fargo "Wels Fargo/America's Servicing Comapny will do the following if you ask for a loan modification:Deceive you by offering a 'trial period' with lower payments, which they claim they will accept.They..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more