Like the other complaint said, if your late even one day they will call you repeatedly.I finally gave in and scheduled a posted dated payment with them for 2 payments .

The dumb *** put the payment through that same day. My checking account was negative more then $900.00. I spoke with several so called supervisors, who were extremly rude and told me I would have to fax over my bank statment and they would review the charges. Not once did they appologive for the problem they caused.

I finally, after ranting to 9-10 people talked to a supervisor who was kinda helpful. He said they would refund my overdraft and stop payment fee, and send me a check overnight. It have been nearly a week and I have yet to see a check.

Horrible company, this is not the first time they messed up a payment over the phone.

At that they wanted to charge me $10.00 just to take a payment by phone.I am refinancing asap!!!!

Review about: Wells Fargo Checking Account.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Wells Fargo - Wells (Hells) Fargo Corporate Rap Sheet - Don't be their next victim Wells Fargo "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Wells Fargo - I am the only one who can stop Wells Faro Wells Fargo "Believe. Never give up what you Believe is honest and true. I have a unique situation where Wells Fargo is 100% at fault and I am choosing not to litigate, the truth..." Read more Ge Capital - "DEADLY DISEASE" Ge Capital "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more