got 2 payments behine do to lack of work made 1 of the 2 payments andthey wells fargool took my truck and stated that I refuse to pay.wells fargool sold my truck and if I wanted it back I had to pay the full balance off.that" nuts the guy chris was rude and happy n taking my truck.i will not every do business with wells fargooool spread the word they do not car about the consumers.they wells fargool are quiqe in making a decision.if had the chance to pay the 600.00 I would have.that chris refues my payment.

u would think they would want u to keep the vehicle in stead of trying to get it back.save all the hassle and money.do not go to wells fargo.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #678540

YOU took out a loan promising to make the payments.YOU didn't make the payments did you?

Then you wonder WHY the truck was taken?

Notice I didn't say YOUR truck because it's NOT your truck UNTIL YOU FINISH MAKING THE PAYMENTS.So, are you *** or just too lazy to get a second job to make your payments on time?

Wells Fargo Wells Fargo "Wells Fargo declined the checks i gave to them to go in to my account because they claim they are altered or fictitous and that they were unpaid when..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Wells Fargo - I am the only one who can stop Wells Faro Wells Fargo "Believe. Never give up what you Believe is honest and true. I have a unique situation where Wells Fargo is 100% at fault and I am choosing not to litigate, the truth..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more