When we purchase our home in 2005 we put $120,000 down and was talked into getting the 5 year adjustable rate mortgage. What a scam.

I first started having problems three years later and they informed me to call HOPE and later to contact the Home Affordable Modification Program. After months of getting nowhere and multiple trials payments I am told that the "Investor" that now owns my loan does not do modifications through the Home Affordable Modification Program. I was also told my sale date set for Nov. 24, 2010 would be postponed until Feb. 22, 2011 while I went through another set of 3 month trial payments. I found out today the sale is in three days.

The mortgage on the house next door was owned by Wells Fargo. The mortgage amount was $335,000 and Wells sold the house for $256,000 to an investor. How does that make sense unless the government is paying Wells the $80,000 LOSS. My home I owe $460,000 and it is now worth $340,000. So instead of making arrangements for me to pay off the loan with a low interest rate Wells would rather sell the house to investors and get reimbursed the $120,000 LOSS from the government which means the tax payers. I am not looking for principle reduction all I am asking for is a reduction in the interest rate and piggy back a portion of what I owe so when the economy turns around everyone will get paid. Wells made money when they sold my loan to investors and now Wells will get paid again from the government that guaranteed the loan. Why are the investors protected and not the home owner and tax payer?

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments