Wells F---o needs to be closed.Customer service to both internal (employees) and external customers is horrendous in Anchorage, Alaska.

Believe it or not, W F---o treats its employees worse than its "real" customers. An extremely overweight employee is allowed to come in late, call in sick whenever, break every company police, do whatever she wants. A young man who was truly ill was terminated after 10 "occurrences".. He was very ill - but - unfortunately - didn't plan his illness in advance enough to not have to call in ill the day of the "occurrence",.

He died - at the age of 26 - just a few months after the Cube B----- "Soopervisors" fired him!. Another "pet" has child *** charges against him". They even paid him while he was in jail,. Wells F---o really needs to post another huge profit on the backs of truly good employees?.

They certainly don't benefit from them?.I've worked there for 20 years - Good employees and I are sick of this|.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more Wells Fargo - Same Check # allowed to post twice Wells Fargo "On July 1, 2016 I wrote my check for rent check number #1653 for $1519.00, I flew out of town the same day 4th of July trip. I was in..." Read more Ally Bank - Repossession made the repo mans choice?!?! Ally Bank "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...." Read more HSBC Bank Credit Card Customer Service Really Sucks Big Time! Hsbc "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more