1.8
Interest Rate

Unethical on credit cards and line of credit!!!!Lets say you make your monthly payment on time and you have $200.00 left for credit, so you buy something that will cost you $150.00.

Suddenly, just before your purchase is posted in your account, Wells Fargo charges $130.00 for the previous month's interest, leaving you $70.00 credit. Your purchase then is posted and automatically you become overdraft!!!!! and fees are imposed. This happens over and over again!

Very unethical move from the bank.Interests should be posted before you make your monthly payments!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of wells fargo account from Wells Fargo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wells Fargo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Wells Fargo - Refinance Review from Maple Heights, Ohio Wells Fargo "I'M 53 YEARS OLD AND I NEVER EXPERIENCED ANY COMPANY THAT DIDN'T WANT TO SEE PEOPLE GET FURTHER. I RESENTLY APPLIED FOR A REFI ON MY CAR WITH WELLS FARGO..." Read more Wells Fargo - I am the only one who can stop Wells Faro Wells Fargo "Believe. Never give up what you Believe is honest and true. I have a unique situation where Wells Fargo is 100% at fault and I am choosing not to litigate, the truth..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL PAYPAL HAVE TIES THAT OTHER BANKS DON'T Ge Capital Retail Bank "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more