Additional Fees

I am dealing with the same issue right now.I have not had the account open for a month yet and since opening utt I have had my deposit put on hold for 14 days, the day the money is released someone tried to send themselves $4,000 ..

Had to have my accounts closed and new ones created, I'm on my 5th debit card. I went to the grocery store and tried to pay and it wouldn't go through... Tries logging on to my account and couldn't. Then I call and am told my account is on hold due to the bank making a business deciy to close my accounts.

I'm grateful I didn't set up my direct deposit yet.

I have had nothing but issues since I opened an account with Wells Fargo.Now I'm having even more issues because they have my money and I want it!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wells fargo account. Wells Fargo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wells fargo account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wells Fargo.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments