Additional Fees

I am dealing with the same issue right now.I have not had the account open for a month yet and since opening utt I have had my deposit put on hold for 14 days, the day the money is released someone tried to send themselves $4,000 ..

Had to have my accounts closed and new ones created, I'm on my 5th debit card. I went to the grocery store and tried to pay and it wouldn't go through... Tries logging on to my account and couldn't. Then I call and am told my account is on hold due to the bank making a business deciy to close my accounts.

I'm grateful I didn't set up my direct deposit yet.

I have had nothing but issues since I opened an account with Wells Fargo.Now I'm having even more issues because they have my money and I want it!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wells fargo account. Wells Fargo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wells fargo account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wells Fargo.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Ge Capital - "DEADLY DISEASE" Ge Capital "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..." Read more Wells Fargo - Review in Banks category from Spring Valley, Nevada Wells Fargo "Today I went to the bank and they discriminate me they ask me to remove my glasses I been in many Wells Fargo bank and it's the frist time that..." Read more Ally Bank - Auto Loan Review Ally Bank "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..." Read more Wells Fargo - Wells (Hells) Fargo Corporate Rap Sheet - Don't be their next victim Wells Fargo "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more