Wells Fargo - WORST BANK EVER

THIS IS THE WORST BANK EVER!!!!! I WAS A VICTIM OF ONLINE FRAUD. THEIR RESPONSE TO ME WAS THAT I SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED THEM THE MINIUTE THAT UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS BEGAN. I AM SORRY THAT I DONT HAVE TIME TO DROP ALL THAT I AM DOING AND CALL YOU. THAT IS YOUR JOB!!! YOU SURE TAKE MONEY OUT OF MU ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH TO MAKE SURE OF THAT. NOW I OWE THEM OVER $400.00, WHICH I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU YOU WILL NOT GET ONE CENT OUT OF ME. I HATE THIS BANK AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE, THEY *** EVERY MONTH AND OBVIOUSLY IF YOUR NOT ON THEIR JOB YOU BECOME A VICTIM OF FRAUD

good thing your not a financial adviser, saying your not going to pay money you owe...sounds REAL smart.

The previous post is right, your an ***!!

You screwing your credit and your future trying to act tough with a bank. You might as well go and act tough with the cops, FBI, or IRS for that matter....

oh and before you plan on falling into another fraud scheme check out www.lookstoogoodtobetrue.com, its an fbi funded site to attempt to inform those like yourself who cant think twice before handing out their personal information.

wow. if you're dumb enough to fall for online fraud now a days with all of the current information out there and with the media trying to scare you maybe you deserve to be overdrawn.

oh and good luck with not paying wells back. screw over wells fargo and you're not getting a bank account anywhere for at least 7 years. wells fargo is the only bank that will give people with records on chexsystems. good luck trying to find a bank you idot.

so instead of paying back wells fargo for your stupidity you're going to waste money trying to find banks to cash your checks or finding a check cashing place just to pay a fee because you what? cant open an account.

View more comments (2)
Loss

Wells Fargo took my money

Wells Fargo took my money and my account was overdrawn because of it. They had me to fax the info over to them and once I did they still denied oweing me the money. My bank even stated that they took out 2 payments but they still would not pay my money back. I always heard that they were crooked but I never thought it would happen to me. They took a girl I know title and sold it so she had to get a duplicate. They are so wrong and nothing good will come to them if they keep doing people the way they do us.

Every time I read one of these posts I laugh...the bad grammar, the audacity of some *** blaming a bank for their own short comings. I have 3 loans with Wells Fargo Auto and have had no problems, know why?

I PAY MY BILLS AND ON TIME!!!!

And because I pay them on time I have the luxury of sending it in by mail each month without them hounding me for phone payments whcih MAY lead to a mistake if you don't have money in your account right then. And hey aviator keep sending your $0.40 a month to them, I am sure they don't mind!

Disgruntled Wells Fargo customers UNITE! Let them learn the power of numbers.

Do what I'm doing.

I am an individual, and they can deal with me easily. But, if all us disgruntled customers actually DO unite, Wells Fargo will soon have to CARE. I have decided to send Wells Fargo Financial a hard copy check via regular mail for the sum of .10 (TEN CENTS) to be posted to my account. I will also faithfully pay my Wells Fargo Financial bill.

I will send the ten cents checks each 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, and 30th of each and every month. I will bend the envelope in such a way that a PERSON will have to open it for processing. In each envelope, along with the check I will place an explanation letter, telling that poor processor why he/she is having to do such a thing. This will cost me a grand total of $3.06 each month(check plus stamp), which I consider a small price to pay to get them to CARE.

Imagine what can happen if ONE MILLION of us disgruntled customers unite and do the same thing on the same dates! A swamped mailroom may get someone in Wells Fargo Financial hierarchy to CARE. Please join me in my endeavor. Wells Fargo can easily deal with all us individuals, but if we unite, we can make them listen and care.

Maybe YOU have a better idea in getting their attention. If so, please post it.

christy

i work there and have heard this story many times. did you know wells fargo auto will put a check through 3 different times if it doesnt go through the first time.

we are told that is policy. but that causes alot of overdrawn accounts

View more comments (2)
Wells Fargo Account
I closed my account(s) with Wells Fargo over two years ago. Last year, I received a call from a collection agency trying to collect on $55 service charges from Wells Fargo. After further investigation, it turned out that the banker didn't close the accounts...

I wish that I could give you some great advice on how to handle this but I can't. Maybe you could hire an Attorney on a contingency fee basis.

I can't wait to be able to close my account with them but I can't until the check that they returned for NSF clears. The only reason why it was returned is because they continued to place a large check I deposited on hold.

View more comments

Wells Fargo Financial for Raymour and Flanigan

I wouldn't recommend Raymour and Flanigan to anyone, especially since one has to deal with Wells Fargo Financial. I paid off this account in October and received a statement indicating I owed nothing more on this acct. Then in December received another statement saying I was "slightly late" and charged a late fee of $10. I want the word out there about this company and their underhanded business practices. I will never do business with Raymour and Flanigan as long as they continue to use Wells Fargo Financial. I depise this company. My sister has had problems with them, as well. For about the same thing, making bogus charges.

I feel that Wells Fargo is discriminatory on the basis that I do not work. I do get an income because I am disabled.

Their decision was based on a credit report "but the reporting agency played no part in their decision". Make up your mind WFF. Give me some specifics then. My credit report isn't perfect, but I scored over 6hundred.

I know I'm not the only one complaining. The way the banks are failing, you'll need the average consumer soon WFF.