Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Wells Fargo declined the checks i gave to them to go in to my account because they claim they are altered or fictitous and that they were unpaid when they came from my dad who had the money for the check and there was nothing wrong with the checks they were not altered or fictitous he also has a Wells Fargo account and used the Wells Fargo checks that were for his account he had the 2000 dollars come out of his account and did not get the 2000 dollars not only did Wells Fargo decline my check they also took 2000 dollar from my account but did not refund my dads account

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wells fargo check from Wells Fargo and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4000 and wants Wells Fargo to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was liars and deception, constant lies and security. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wells Fargo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

I'm having a similar problem, but WF is saying the page I logged into was false even though I was taken to the customer support page. Is there anyone who can help me or help me decide if this is phishing or something? Please let me know - 770-826-3609