Additional Fees
Interest Rate

wells fargo bank when told about our situation they said they would be able to finance us.We did what we were told and after 6 months now..

it's not good enough.. And the loan officer should of been upfront., NOPE he ignored our calls. How embarrassing they should of just told us..... I get this from the mail and not from the loan officer...

it only takes 2 days.. ARG They knew.. so they didn't want to talk to us after they harass a boss for info and ..... I wont recommend them or use them..

now they say oh you can have a 2 hour review on the phone with someone who is gonna tell ya how to make your stuff better.. and for what.. so you can lie.... NEVER NEVER use them!!!

How disappointing... they were are first choice ..

now they are last..JUST BE HONEST..

Review about: Wells Fargo Loan Officer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Not being honest.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Wells Fargo - Refinance Review from Maple Heights, Ohio Wells Fargo "I'M 53 YEARS OLD AND I NEVER EXPERIENCED ANY COMPANY THAT DIDN'T WANT TO SEE PEOPLE GET FURTHER. I RESENTLY APPLIED FOR A REFI ON MY CAR WITH WELLS FARGO..." Read more Ge Capital - "DEADLY DISEASE" Ge Capital "You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more