I am the sole owner of this safety deposit box at your branch in Arcadia,Ca

Went to bank to close out my safety deposit box and the person said he could not let me in to retrieved my personel belongings,I have 3 brothes that are the beneficiary of this of this safety deposit box, but the bank manager said they were primary owners. Your people a the bank made a mistake making my brothers primary owners.

My older brother died in Dec of 2016 in Mo. Bank manager said he has to have the orginal death certificate not just a copy to close out the box.I lived in Arcadia Ca, and have no idea who has this since I was not close to anybody on his side of his family back in Mo.

I have a copy of the death certificate and don"t see why this isnt good enough to close out the box.I have been a vip account holder with wells fargo with over a 1/2 million . I moving to Flordia shortly,Iam sure we can reslove this matter.Wells Fargo is going to charge me $25.00 a year for having nothing in my safety deposit box.My name is Don Dowd 626-445-2881

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Savings Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments