I have been under a fraud alert since the middle of Dec,2018. Wells Fargo increased my Visa limit by 8,000.00 dollars.

The monies were transferred into my checking account fraudulently and the perpetrator fraudulently made purchases using up all my money. I have been fighting this since December. I have been accused of lying and in the meantime my credit score has dropped dramatically. I have told them the police are trying to locate the thief.

Unfortunately although we know who this person is the police have not located her yet. I not only had her to defraud my Wells Fargo accounts but all my other credit cards. I have no available credit and they even took my SS check without my permission to apply to my delinquent accounts.. The deposits I would make would be used by the bank before I could even pay bills.

I am in total ruin and Wells Fargo will not help me in any way, I really felt they should have notified me of my line increases.

Any advise to me would be appreciated. Joscelyn Brock

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Checking Account.

Reason of review: disregard for my word and continued fraud allowed to go through.

Comments