Verified Reviewer

Hi i received an email asking if any resolution had been achieved with the Americas best value inn i had stayed at and had to leave early because of bed bugs. Im sorry for the dely in response.

Life has been throwing curve balls my way. So no , i have not myself been able to make contact with the hotel.every attenpt ive made only results in them hanging up the phone and disconnecting the phone call. And no email have been responded to either. The hotel I have already made a complaint with you guys already, but wells Fargo has broke me.

wells fargo had given me a provisional credit for the $437 cost of the second week at the hotel and this month they reversed it which put my account -437.00$ and took up half of my ssi check and I've now been unable to pay my rent and am currently staying at my girlfriends on a futon. The bank investgated americas best and they said due to a no refunds at all in the fine print, there is nothing they can do about the situation for me . The wells fargo claims depaetment advised me to take America's best to small claims court. I have no money to file court fees and nowhere to even stay at this point.

This has and is a huge mess and just contines to snowball and wreck havoc through my life. Anything you can do or suggest doing im in 100% ,im on board. Wells Fargo has no cares and no offers to help me fix the homeless situation I am currently in. Ithis last year i deposited a large ssi backpayment into their bank and have not ever asked anything In this type way of them in the entirety of my banking history with them.

I took my complaints all the way up to the escalated executivs office and nithingbhas come of it. I spentball day Friday in a loop of transfers across the bank ending with one bankers denying she was transferring me to the claims department which had closed almost an hour previous and when I asked her if that was indeed what she was doing so she didn't have to continue attemoyingbto answer my questions and help me she continued to state she could only transfer nentobthe claims department which upon being transfered had indeed closed an hour previously. I am beyond annoyed, aggravated, and completely wronged in the situation and have been screwed continuously in every aspect if my life since this started.

Please help! I have a new email you can contact me at

Aquariuseyes34@gmail.com

2532902946

Terra Day

User's recommendation: Do not trust your lively hood in the hands of this terrible excuse for a bank! Wells Fargo will leave you homeless!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Claim.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Wells Fargo Pros: No help, Signing up is friendly.

Wells Fargo Cons: Rudeness, No help, Rude representatives, No access to management, No offer to rectify the situation.

Store Location: 10225 Gravelly Lake Dr Sw, Lakewood, WA 98499

Comments

"no refunds at all in the fine print" Case Closed....There is no such thing as fine print. What you have is someone who didn't bother to read the terms before conducting business.

I'm sure you went in there as you did here, didn't bother to read/understand(did you read these terms before posting) and just went on with your day. Well the party's over. You lost your appeal. Your beef shouldn't be with the bank.

It really shouldn't be with the hotel. You are to blame. Your problem is businesses don't care if you pad out complaints with irrelevant facts like SSI checks or chilling at your girl's place. They examine the facts and make a judgment.

On the upside, your post will encourage people to read and understand what they sign or walk away. "You must work for them."

Wells Fargo Reviews