60 views

I had a horrible experience with Wells Fargo. First of all, I have had accounts with Wells Fargo for over 10 years.

I recently received an insurance settlement check and deposited it into my WF checking account. At the time of deposit I was told the funds would be available the next day. I looked online at my bank account at 7:00 AM EST the day after the deposit and the funds were available in my checking account. I proceeded to pay some bills that needed to be paid after I received this settlement.

At approximately 10:40 AM EST I received an email stating that my account was at a zero balance and I was overdrawn! I went to the bank and they said there was a hold on the check and it would not be available for 10 days. I went round and round with bank personnel and customer service only to be told time and time again that there was no way to reverse the hold. My attorney's office checked their account (which is where the check came from) and it showed that the check had "cleared".

Made no difference to wells Fargo. They would not release the Hold. All the payments I made that day were going to "bounce" and there was nothing I could do about it. I got absolutely NO HELP from Wells Fargo!!

I will take my business elsewhere as soon as I gain access to MY MONEY!! How dare they give it to me and then take it away!

Why give it to me in the first place?? I could have lived with a few days hold but now I have disappointed my creditors and I can not live with that!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Account.

Wells Fargo Cons: Customer service.

Store Location: 5590 Milgen Rd, Columbus, GA 31907