Tyler, Texas

I HAVE HAD TWO INVESTMENT ACCOUNTS WITH WELLS-FARGO FOR OVER 20 YEARS. EVERY TIME I MADE A WITHDRAWAL THEY HELD ONTO MY $$ FOR 2-4 DAYS BEFORE RELEASING IT TO ME!

WHEN I FINALLY HAD ALL I COULD STAND, I MADE A REQUEST FOR A TOTAL DISTRIBUTION ON THE 15TH DAY OF JULY, TO BE DIRECTLY DEPOSITED INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT. I CALLED 5-6 TIMES ABOUT THE STATUS & NEVER COULD TALK WITH THE SAME 'ACCOUNT REP' I HAD TALKED WITH BEFORE - EVEN ASKING FOR THEM BY NAME! NOW, ON JULY 30TH, THEY SAID IT 'SHOULD' BE IN MY BANK ACCOUNT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS!!!!!! SO I DO NOT HAVE IT YET!

THEY HAVE HELD ON TO MY MONEY FROM THE 15TH UNTIL AT LEAST THE 30TH SAYING THE $$ WAS 'ON IT'S WAY' (BY BUS? CARRIER PIGEON? SLOW BOAT???) I HAVE ELECTRONIC BANKING AND IT IS NOT SHOWING AS A PENDING TRANSCTION AT 4 P.M. ON THE 30TH!!!!!!!

THAT SHOULD BE A VIOLATION OF SOME SORT OF BANKING/INVESTMENT LAWS!

TO HOLD ON TO MY MONEY FOR THAT LONG AFTER A DISBURSEMENT REQUEST!!!!!! BEST RECOMMENDATION IS TO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH WELLS-FARGO!!!!

(How can I show 1/10th of a star on the ratings???)

Product or Service Mentioned: Wells Fargo Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments