I have reached to the last stage of my loan modification , several times. Finally at the end they would ask for something new. Every time they say , this is the last documents or information that we need , after providing that wells fargo asks for something new.

On the last transaction the only thing he was asking was for my schedule E from the last year, which was 2009, faxed it, when I call to make sure that they have received it, he says that now my file has been transferred to another person and I was given a new contact, started folloing up with her she says we are working on it , will get back to me. 3 weeks gone by . I called another number to check, I was told that my file has not been transferred to her but to another lady, now I have started calling that lady. They just do not call back. I call approximately 4 to 5 times a day.

I had started the whole process last year. Obviously ow I remember my account number by heart.

This is totally a F#@^% up system, ending no where .

My previous full payment is being added on top of my mortgage every month.

Literally dont know what to do.

They have really taken me to that stage where you can expect a person to do anything, I MEAN ANY THING.

Review about: Wells Fargo Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Wells Fargo?

Comments

#205576

Get back to making your normal payments asap. They are lying to you. Although different situation, they did the same thing to me for months and then was suddenly forced into foreclosure.

They are lying to you - get out now or they will foreclose soon - and you will have no recourse because of their lies.

It's their way of getting a somple default judgement for the foreclosure.